As promised, here is what I got in MyGlam bag for this month.
1. Cute Hot pink makeup bag.
2. Freeman Enzyme Mask.
3. Premier Moisture Complex & Instant Stretching and Revitalizing Mask.
4. Full size NYX Roll on Shimmer in Light blue.
5. X Out Shine Control.
6. $100 Gift Certificate to NUME.
7. Finally two Ghirardelli chocolate as a valentines treat.
Pretty good selection I think. I haven’t checked NUME website yet and I haven’t heard about it before. I will keep you posted of how I use the $100 gift certificate I got.
So how do you figure out your favorite lip products? Well, if you are like me, then you have tons and tons of lip products. I have some lipsticks that I forgot I have ever bought. So how do you get to figure out your favorite ones? Simply, by looking through your bags. Yup, it’s just that easy. Usually, the lipstick you like ends up in your bag. In my case, they end up piling in my bag(s). Today I was cleaning my bag and found 9 lip products, including one lipstick I thought I had lost!
Here is the list from left to right:
1. To The Future pro long wear lip cream by MAC.
2. Divine Divine 330 by Cover Girl.
3. Delish Regal 255 by Cover Girl.
4. Unending Kiss 112 by L’Oreal.
5. Tutti Frutti 015 Revlon Lip Butter.
6. Gumdrop 060 Revlon Lip Butter.
7. Lucky Lip Surgence by Tarte.
8. Antwerp 05 soft matte lip cream by NYX.
9. Finally, Pale Pink lip liner by NYX.